I’ve lived in beautiful Bear River, Nova Scotia for 10 years. My inspiration comes from Nature’s visual feast all around me in Nova Scotia.
In the late sixties I graduated from the Art Centre at Central Technical School, Toronto with a love for painting, printmaking and weaving. In the early 1970’s in Berlin, Germany I studied painting and drawing at the Kunsthochschule Weissensee.
Little Flower Painting series
More paintings can be seen at:
- My home studio in Bear River at 967 Riverview Road
- The Flight of Fancy, Bear River
- The Teichert Gallery, next to the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia in Halifax
- Made in the Maritimes Artisan Boutiques in Halifax
- The Lucky Rabbit House in Annapolis Royal